- Woodlynne School District
In regards to COVID, the newest data suggests that numbers are significantly decreasing. On February 7, 2022, Governor Murphy announced that masks and facial coverings will no longer be required in the school setting beginning March 7, 2022. The Woodlynne School will shift to a mask-optional policy. The district reserves the right to transition back to wearing masks if our numbers begin to spike.
We would like to thank all of the parents/guardians for their continued patience and support while we navigate COVID-19.
Jackie Walters - Superintendent
Please read the updated reopening plan put forth by the NJ DOE.
Please read the attached Covid-19 Prevention Document from OSHA.
What is Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT)?
Pandemic-EBT (P-EBT) is a program to help purchase food for your school-age child(ren) in Kindergarten - 12 grade who were eligible for free or reduced price school meals at a school that participates in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP), but whose schools closed or operated with reduced attendance or hours for five consecutive days due to COVID-19.
Important Things to Know About P-EBT
- Your child must be enrolled in free or reduced price school meals under the National School Lunch Program and in a school that was closed or operated with reduced attendance for at least five consecutive days at any point this school year. This includes students in Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) Schools.
- Children under six years old who are receiving SNAP are also eligible if they live in an area where schools were closed or operated in reduced attendance for at least five consecutive days.
- You don’t need to apply for these benefits. We are working with your child’s school to get information that will help us determine your benefit amount and issue your benefit.
- There are two benefit amounts: $122.76 per child per month for students attending school fully virtual and $61.38 per child per month for students attending school in hybrid schedules. Students attending school fully in-person or who were not approved for free or reduced price school meals in a school that participates in the NSLP are not eligible.
For more information - https://www.nj.gov/humanservices/njsnap/pebt.shtml
Woodlynne School District - The Road Back 2020. It details various plans for reopening. Thank you.